Production Controller, Beauty Care, Tuzla – Henkel – Tuzla.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Planning monitoring, forecasting and reporting cost and performance KPIs for plant, network, management
- Assessing decision options with appropriate KPIs and challenges management proposals (e.g. business/action plans or investments)
- Supporting investment projects with focus on cost monitoring
- Implementing and leading regular KPI review meetings
- Performing ad-hoc analyses and reporting activities
- Aligning with other controllers, sharing and implementing best practices
- Ensuring consistent application of procedures and aligning with Corporate Standards Steers plant cost closing/reporting activities including collecting of relevant data, updating of price lists, updating of allocation keys
- Identifying cost reduction potentials and initiating respective actions
- Performing reportings and analyses variances, postings in IT-system, etc.
- Steering and planning plant budget
JOB ID: 21013103
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: [email protected]