Product Engineer – Analog Devices – İstanbul.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Analog Devices is looking for an intelligent and versatile Product Engineer to join our RF Control Products Product team, based in Istanbul, Turkey, who will be responsible for product development of our RF Switch, Attenuator, Amplifier and MCM products for various markets.
Context on the role:
As a Product Engineer , you will perform a full range of product development activities including, but not limited to:
- Design Evaluation, performing first silicon characterization and analysis
- Design Validation, detailed product measurements
- Test software and hardware developments
- Preparing required documentations and reports for product development
- Preparing ADI Product release procedures
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in test equipment and RF characterization is a major plus.
- Motivated, results oriented and organized engineer with good writing, presenting and overall communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn something new quickly
- Comfortable taking calculated risks
- Innately curious with a desire to understand the business model, operations, financial structure for the organization
- Has a bias for action and works in collaboration with others to deliver results.
- High tolerance for ambiguity
Why you will like working at ADI:
- We place great value on individual judgment.
- We allow our employees the freedom to explore new ideas and the autonomy to determine how to best achieve business goals and objectives.
- We emphasize professional development and mentoring.
- Above all, we recognize that the personal goals of our employees and the company’s goals are closely related and must support each other.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time