Customer Analytics – Senior Data Scientist – ING – Türkiye.
Customer Analytics – Senior Data Scientist
If you think you are the ideal candidate for our “Customer Analytics – Senior Data Scientist” in our Retail Banking / Customer Analytics Group in Maslak Istanbul Headquarters; knowing that you will be responsible for supporting business units with Data Analysis & Data Mining for data driven decision making, building statistical models to respond to business needs,
If you think you have the following qualifications;
- Bachelor or Master degrees
- +5 years of work experience
- +3 years of experience in using machine learning algorithms to develop analytical models (Experience in marketing and sales models (propensity, churn, segmentation) and pricing models are plus)
- Expert level experience in Data Analysis
- Expert level experience in SAS and Python (SQL know-how is preferred)
- Good command in Office Programs
- Strong command of programming and modelling techniques, problem solving, communication and multi tasking skills,
- Good command of written and spoken English
If you think you may take charge of the following responsibilites;
- Manage the entire analytical process – from outlining the type of solution through implementation, interpretation of results and transfering capabilities to business units
- Use data assets to gain insights into current business processes and propose enhancements for core decision making processes
- Develop complex mathematical models; analyze, process, evaluate large data sets
- Build an in-depth understanding of the business domain and available data assets
- Communicate effectively with analytics/data experts as well as business managers to assess opportunities and develop data driven solutions
- Work on projects and exchange experiences, and continuously build methodological knowledge and skills
- Translate complex datasets into key strategy insight
You may very well be the one we are looking for.
“Jump on” and don’t miss this opportunity!
İlan Tarihi : 04/27/2021
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 5/10/2021