Business Assistant – Novo Nordisk – İstanbul.
Are you ready to make the next step in your professional development in a global expanding company? Join Novo Nordisk Turkey and get a life-changing career!
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, hemophilia, growth disorders and other serious chronic diseases. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs over 43,000 people in 80 countries, and markets its products in more than 170 countries.
About the department
Headquartered in Istanbul, Novo Nordisk Turkey is an industry leading company in diabetes, obesity, hemophilia and growth disorders. Novo Nordisk pursues a different structure not only with its innovative and superior products, but also with its service approach in pursuit of perfection.
As a Business Assistant you will report to the General Manager and Vice President of Novo Nordisk Turkey and facilitate the General Manager’s (GM) ability to lead the organization effectively, by assisting in special projects, creating complex documents & presentations, collecting information for meetings with internal and external parties, composing and preparing correspondence.
- The primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters related to the GM, including highly confidential or critical ones.
- Prioritize and determine the course of action or response, reflecting GM’s style and organization policy.
- Execute the preparations for GM’s public affairs and external communication responsibilities; act as the point of contact for all scheduling and content; ensure the outputs are communicated within NNTL
- Prepare and present regular and ad-hoc reports on internal data, status updates, and external data.
- Prepare GM’s internal and external presentations; execute all preparations and follow up related to Management Team meetings.
- Participate in management meetings, create an agenda beforehand and oversee preparations, take meeting minutes and follow up action plans as decided.
- Support the content of management team’s office meetings in coordination with People & Organisation department, aligned with GM’s expectations.
- Manage GM’s social media presence and take necessary action in coordination with Public Affairs Department.
- Generate ideas for the Leadership Team for possible improvements of projects, participate in key project initiatives in-line with NNTL ambition as required.
- Debrief GM overall projects’ performance and progress.
- Support HR Department for the implementation of Internal Communication and Social Responsibility projects and activities; Ensure the corporate and regional level communication are successfully communicated across the organisation
- Undergraduate degree in relevant fields (Business Administration, Economics, etc); MBA or PMP is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years work, with 2 years of experience in project management, marketing or commercial excellence departments.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and organisational skills.
- Competent in stakeholder management, impactful communication and collaboration.
- Fluent in verbal and written Turkish & English.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear, and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.
To submit your application, please upload your CV and motivational letter online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.