Aviation Safety Specialist – HARİTAEVİ AVIATION ENGINEERING INC.CO. – Ankara.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced full time Aviation Safety Specialist to support our engineering projects regarding Airport Safety Standards and Aeronautical Data Management/Collection.
The basic duties required of this job are
– To improve our engineering solutions and softwares about aviation safety joining to our team
– To regularly work with an international team of experts/suppliers
DESIRED KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Strong oral and written proficiency in English
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Strong documentation skills
– Excellent self-motivation and self-discipline skills
– As a plus, use of CAD/GIS programs
– As a plus, strong grasp on ICAO Annex 14, EASA Regulations and/or ACI APEX etc.
– Availability to travel with no restrictions
– Preferably residency in Bucharest or İstanbul
DESIRED TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree relevant with the field of assignment (Aviation/Aeronautical/Aircraft/Airspace/Civil/Geomatic Engineering or City/Urban Planning)
– 5 years of experience in Airport/Aviation Industry
– Experience in Airport Development or Master Planning Process
– Experience in Civil Aviation Authorities is desirable
Haritaevi is established in 2006 as a company specialized in applications and analyzes of spatial data. Since 2014 our company started to offer its’ expertise to the aviation Industry. With a strong focus on Aviation Safety, Haritaevi gives consultancy to Airport operators, Civil Aviation Authorities and ANSPs. Haritaevi is the first company that carries out the Aeronautical Studies in flight safety in Turkey since 2014, together with its international partners, Haritaevi carries out activities in areas such as inspection of physical properties of the airports, safety analysis around the airports, safety related implementations of aviation, traffic volume prediction and web-based software aviation information software development.
Applicants must send their CV with a reference and motivation letter in English.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- English (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19