Anti Fraud Officer- Assistant Vice President/Senior Business Manager – ING – Türkiye.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
We believe that our culture and work environment foster innovation and personal growth. For us, the contribution is the key rather than where and what time you are working. We provide the comfort and convenience for our employees’ needs and their work & life casual dress code, gym, hairdresser, dry cleaning, discount store at the head office, and healthy food options.
If you want to be the “Anti Fraud Officer” of Operational and IT Risk Management Group in our Audit Committee, to be responsible for challenging and providing advice in the day-to-day fraud risks;
If you think you have most of the following qualifications;
- + 4 years of experience in banking and financial industry, preferably in risk management, financial control or internal audit / control functions
- Preferably holding an industry certification (CFE, CIA, etc.)
- Good at team-work, communication and coordination with all levels of the organization
- Passion for impact and learning, analytical thinking, highly motivated, multi-tasking and result oriented personality
- Good command of written and verbal English and Turkish
If you think you may take charge of the following responsibilities;
- Ensure compliance with ING minimum standards and related local/international regulations to fulfill a second line of defence role in effective management of fraud risks
- Provide advice to senior business management related to complex fraud management topics mainly on prevention and detection, but occasionally also on response;
- Perform Quality Assessments in order to assess the quality and effectiveness of implemented fraud controls and report on any identified gaps in the control environment;
- Analyze fraud incidents, trends and new modus operandi and provide best practices / guidance
- Participate in Risk Control Self Assessments in order to ensure fraud risks are properly identified and assessed;
- Provide risk advice on relevant products and processes (such as sourcing, risk acceptances, projects, procedures, workflows, etc.)
- Create awareness and provide trainings for operational risk management and related subjects
You may very well be the one we are looking for. “Jump on” and don’t miss this opportunity!
İlan Tarihi : 04/27/2021
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 5/10/2021